|WINTER DRIVING SCHOOL|
Duration 3-4 hours, depending on the number of participants, 10-50 persons.
Upon arrival to the track, we start by presenting the teachers, cars - different European and Japanese models, and the track’s different parts for following practises.
1. Correct sitting position
- this is the foundation you build your driving skills on 2. Handling the steering wheel
- also one of the basic things you have to master 3. Acceleration
- special skills in using clutch and accelerator pedal in slippery/snowy conditions will be taught and practised 4. Braking
- efficient braking without loosing control of the car is the most important skill in driving in slippery conditions 5. Use of handbrake
- in some emergency situations a skillful use of handbrake can save you from an accident 6. Slides
- controlling slides on ice and snow will be practised. You will put the car into a slide and then correct it 7. Over- and understeering
- both over- and understeering types of cars will be used for practise on a slalom course to show their differences
Arctic Wheels Ltd
Valtakatu 4 B 4
Phone: +358(0) 400 393 977
Fax: +358(0) 16 345 393